What a fantastic day! After preparing for weeks (month(s)?).. today was gameday. I set my day up to be awesome by preparing, ok, over-preparing like some sort of crazy OCD freak, to my success. I am super exhausted and am en-route to an early bed time, but I wanted to give up some highlights of my first Vancouver craft show:
- Customers scanning my QR Code.
- Meeting awesome vendors!
- Getting a #follow by @BifNaked, then having her tweet my website to her 25,000 followers
- Making a tonne of new twitter friends today
- Tweeting live from Portobello West Market about my sales
- Giving out free admission vouchers for the next Portobello West Market (Dec 10/11)
- Meeting/networking with vendors connected to #GotCraft
- Submitting my swag (a.k.a. free advertising) for next weekend's GotCraft
- Making great sales.
- Excellent feedback from customers and vendors alike on my display (see my photoblog for pics).
Share this post